Upper Body Workout
A well-rounded workout requires a good amount of concentration on your arms, shoulders, chest and back. That’s because getting a tough upper body is essential to your overall fitness and can have lasting effects beyond the weight machines.
For this video, Glazel takes us to one of her favorite upper body workout sequence.
- Bicep Curls – 3 sets of 15 reps for each arm
- Arnold Press – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Tricep Push Downs – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Face Pulls – 3 sets of 20 reps
For Glazel’s pre-workout supplement, she is using Gapari’s Hyper Amino – https://bit.ly/32Mrajx