The iPREP Pre-Workout Energy Drink contains research-backed ingredients, which help you perform at a higher level! It’s loaded with highly-effective ingredients like Creatine, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, L-Tyrosine and Electrolytes. Each ingredient plays an integral role in helping you to train harder and longer:
- Creatine is one of the most well-researched ergogenic aids for athletes. This powerhouse nutrient helps increase muscle size and strength, while providing cellular energy to help you squeeze out more reps.
- Beta-Alanine helps buffer hydrogen ions, which can inhibit muscular contraction.
- L-Citrulline & L-Arginine both have been shown to help increase blood flow and help improve nutrient delivery to, and waste removal from, the working muscles.
- Tyrosine is an amino acid that serves as a precursor to norepinephrine and epinephrine production. These two hormones are part of the “fight or flight” response, which drive up energy levels. Tyrosine has also been shown to increase mental focus and reduce the effects of fatigue.
- Electrolytes help maintain fluid balance and can be loss during intense workouts. Adequate amounts are required to help you stay hydrated and cool.
- …and these are only some of the key ingredients in iPREP.
Consume iPREP before a training session and feel its formula power you through the most intense workouts!
VARIABLE SCOOP = MORE USES
iPREP provides flexibility in potency to suit your needs. Beginners and people who weigh less than 150 pounds may want to mix up half a scoop in a shaker cup before training. While those with a higher tolerance to stimulants may want to consume a full scoop before their workouts.